* What is the Auction? Our annual auction is a fun night out with great food and drinks to raise money for PS/IS 276.
* How can I help?
One way you can help is getting auction items. You can ask your favorite restaurant to support us or donate something yourself! Items can be donated directly through this site or by filling out the forms that can be found at the bottom of this page. Another way to help is to volunteer your time! We need help the night of the event and after the event distributing items won. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org
* What items can be donated? Our auction features a wide variety of items. Restaurant certificates are the most successful items. We've also had great success with sporting event tickets, unique experiences like a private tour of the UN, and kid classes. Our parent body is very talented and are so thankful parents have donated paintings, jewelry, and photo sessions in the past.
* I can't attend the auction, can I still participate? Absolutely! While we hope everyone can attend the event, our silent auction can be accessed from home. We will send out more information as the event gets closer on how to bid from home.
* What does the school do with the money raised at the auction?
100% of the money raised at the auction supports our school. To see more information about the programs we fund, please visit our programs we fund page here.
* Where is the auction this year? We are so excited to have our auction this year at the beautiful India House. India House is located at 1 Hanover Square. It is about a 12 minutes walk from the school. You can also take the Connection bus to the Water St/Old Slip stop.